Shipping, Returns and Exchanges
Where does CABARO ship?
We ship worldwide.
How much does shipping cost?
We cover the shipping -- it's free for you.
Do I have to pay duties and taxes?
Some countries charge an import duty for purchasing an item from overseas; we wish we had the power to eliminate that tax or charge, but unfortunately, we don't. We offer free shipping to international customers, to offset the cost of duties that they may be charged.
International fans should be aware that prices billed by www.cabaro.com.au for goods shipped outside Australia do not include any taxes, duties, VAT or other charges due to the recipient’s local or national government authority.
All fees, duties, and taxes, including VAT, are the sole responsibility of the recipient and must be paid upon arrival in the destination country.
Usually, these fees are demanded before delivery and are collected by the shipping courier or local customs authority. For more details, please contact your local customs office. You may also use a Duty Calculator to calculate what your local government may charge you.
In the event that you refuse the delivery, you would be responsible for any duties and shipping costs that are incurred to return the product to cabaro.com.au
Thank you for your understanding.
How long will delivery take?
Delivery usually takes between 3-8 business days, although it's often shorter. Orders are delivered by courier, usually Australia Post.
Returns and Exchanges
- Watches purchased at www.cabaro.com.au may be exchanged for an item of the same value or returned within 30 days, as long as the watch has not been worn, used, modified, altered, etc.
- We accept exchanges and returns from both the Australian and international customers
- Once an item has been received at our office, it is at our discretion whether to refund or exchange the item, based on a thorough inspection. Only items determined to be unused, unworn, unmodified and unaltered will be eligible for refunds or exchanges.
- Funds will generally be refunded using the same form of payment in which the watch was originally purchased. We will provide a refund via Paypal should this not be possible. Please note that we are not responsible for any fluctuation in the international currency exchange rate. International customers will receive refunds equivalent to the USD (US dollar) price at the time of purchase
- For an exchange or refund to be valid, please follow the instructions below.
- If you're requesting a refund: Please ship the item back to us, packaged inside the box, with all the relevant paperwork and tags, exactly as you received it.
- If you're requesting an exchange: Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org what watch you'd like to receive in exchange and please only ship back the watch, securely packaged in bubble wrap. Please do not send us the watch box if you're exchanging the watch (Exchanges do not apply to personalised watches)
- Please label the package as a "Return / Repair" so that we are not charged import duties.
- The costs associated with your return and exchange are the responsibility of the customer. You can ship with the carrier of your choice. For your safety, make sure to get a tracking number so that you are protected in the event of theft or loss during the delivery to us.
- Please ship via a traceable carrier, such as FedEx, Australia Post, United Parcel Service (UPS), United States Postal Service (USPS) or your national postal service.
- Please ship your parcel to:
CABARO EST. AUSTRALIA
Level 1, 333 Exhibition Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000